Hot dry weather means an increased chance for wildfires and with the Fourth of July holiday officials are reminding to be careful with fire. KXLY4's Alyssa Donovan reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home