SPOKANE, Wash. - A truck lost a load of carpet and tile just west of the Maple Street exit Friday afternoon, blocking traffic in both the east and westbound lanes of Interstate 90.
The accident happened around 2 p.m. Friday, when a vehicle jack-knifed, and the trailer it was pulling lost its load, dumping the inside lanes of both eastbound and westbound I-90.
The freeway is partially blocked in both directions.
Detours are available around the scene using city streets.
The roadway was cleaned up and all lanes reopened around 3:15.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th