The Washington State Department of Ecology announced it would be doing extensive research on the proposed coal port in Longview, which will impact Spokane, where many of the coal trains will pass through on the way to the coast. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River