There's new confrontation over the Dakota Access Pipeline as protesters near the Cannonball River have been ordered to leave immediately, and now a local group plans to meet with protesters in their fight. KXLY4's Drew Reeves reports.
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent
- STA launches new route through Spokane Valley