Spokane has a new high-tech tool to find people with unpaid parking tickets. Parking enforcement officers will now be outfitted with the same technology used by the Spokane Police Department to find stolen vehicles. Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line