The Colville community is shocked to learn this week that a Level 3 sex offender will spend less than ten years in prison after an attack in their city. Because of an error by police, a man who kidnapped a woman and tried to stuff her in his car will walk the streets again. KXLY 4's Jack Ferris reports.
- Police arrest convicted felon with citizen's help
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent