The Spokane County Sheriff's Office has moved forward with the eviction of the Spokane Downtown Daiquiri Factory from its Wall Street location Monday morning. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives