When a judge allowed the release of a sexually violent predator into Spokane last month, law enforcement and many in the community were outraged. While that offender appears to be following his strict regulations so far, his release has exposed problems at a local apartment complex, once seen as a model for rehabilitation.
- Police arrest convicted felon with citizen's help
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent