SPOKANE, Wash. - More than 100 children may have to spend their Thanksgiving holiday away from home this year. But the KXLY 4 Extreme Team wants to make sure they feel the spirit of the holiday season.
We flipped the switch Wednesday night on a project that has brought the community together.
- Potholes keeping Spokane crews busy
- Federal judge says he is inclined to let lawsuit proceed
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Stripper pleads guilty to running multi-state drug ring
- Study: Idaho natural gas and oil taxes below many states
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes