An unusual mystery played out over the weekend when a woman was abducted from her Kennewick home, and held for ransom, only to be found dead two days later along a country road.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017