A battle between federal and state law concerning medical marijuana kicked off in Spokane Tuesday as five people from Kettle Falls are facing up to 10 years in prison for possessing marijuana, which is now legal in Washington. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line