Lawyers for Gail Gerlach, who killed a thief stealing his SUV and was later found not guilty in court, won't be getting paid as much as they hoped for their work on the case. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital