The Spokane County Jail is facing another expensive law suit after a former inmate was denied his mental health drugs behind bars, and the results of an internal affairs investigation may have county commissioners ready to settle out of court. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car