SPOKANE, Wash. - Murder suspect Issiah Schauman's bond was set at $1M Thursday for the June 12 killing of Fabian McBride.
Schauman was arrested in Pierce County last month and transferred back to Spokane Wednesday.
Schauman, 19, is suspected of McBride after he confronted Schauman about burglarizing a nearby apartment.
In court Thursday Schauman's public defender said she didn't know enough about the case to argue against his $1M bond.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line