SPOKANE, Wash. - The investigation is complete in an officer-involved shooting this year, which resulted in the death of a suspected armed robber.
Stephen Corker, 30, was the suspect in a string of armed robberies at local coffee stands in the Spokane area.
He was shot when he stepped outside a home at Maple and Grace on March 26.
After the shooting police recovered several items in the home, including a semi-automatic handgun and several pieces of clothing described by the victims.
The Spokane Investigative Regional Response Team, which completed the investigation, is made up of detectives from the Spokane Police Department, Spokane County Sheriff's Office, Washington State Patrol and the Airway Heights Police Department.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River