In November, voters in Washington state will decide on a measure aimed at guns and firearms. Initiative 594, if passes would require any transfer or sale, private or public to be done through a licensed dealer. Right now, it's required to have a background check through dealers, but not through private sales. John Hendricks reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives