SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Police Explosive Disposal Unit is investigating an improvised incendiary device found at Rogers High School Friday.
A call about a possible bomb at the school came in to police around 10:30 a.m.
The Explosive Disposal Unit responded, found the device and determined it was in fact an improvised incendiary device, or a device meant to catch fire.
The device was rendered safe by the EDU. Officers collected evidence, conducted interviews and will continue to investigate this case.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car