The Denver Police Department has long been prepared to combat impaired driving but say there hasn't been a significant spike in DUIs since marijuana became legal in The Centennial State. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter