It's taken social media by storm, photos and videos posted of people dumping ice over their heads, but there's a serious purpose to the latest internet buzz in that its helping raise money for ALS, a disease that has no cure. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives