SPOKANE, Wash. - I-90 was flooded in both directions from the Freya Street Bridge to Altamont Street, slowing traffic significantly Saturday.
Washington State Department of Transportation crews were on scene to assess the situation.
WSP says quick-moving storms bringing heavy rainfall combined with clogged storm drains caused the flooding.I-90 floods at Freya Street Bridge
The National Weather Service issued a Flash Flood Warning for Spokane County that lasted until 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Street closed on 26th and Pines due to water main break
- Zag fans face cold to catch final MBB home game
- Solid waste collectors and police collaborate to fight crime
- Spokane's beloved K9 Laslo retires
- City of Spokane tries new techniques to tackle potholes
- Waterless week for nearly 300 patrons in CDA