SPOKANE, Wash. - I-90 was flooded in both directions from the Freya Street Bridge to Altamont Street, slowing traffic significantly Saturday.
Washington State Department of Transportation crews were on scene to assess the situation.
WSP says quick-moving storms bringing heavy rainfall combined with clogged storm drains caused the flooding.I-90 floods at Freya Street Bridge
The National Weather Service issued a Flash Flood Warning for Spokane County that lasted until 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Ferris teacher, coach under investigation in Idaho
- 170,000 job seekers compromised by Department of Labor hack
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- 4 Things To Know For March 23
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Spokane River flooding backyards in Seven Mile neighborhood