SPOKANE, Wash. - I-90 was flooded in both directions from the Freya Street Bridge to Altamont Street, slowing traffic significantly Saturday.
Washington State Department of Transportation crews were on scene to assess the situation.
WSP says quick-moving storms bringing heavy rainfall combined with clogged storm drains caused the flooding.I-90 floods at Freya Street Bridge
The National Weather Service issued a Flash Flood Warning for Spokane County that lasted until 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults