The shelter is dealing with an outbreak in a viral infection that causes inflammation of the stomach and/or intestines, called norovirus. KXLY 4's Ariana Cohen reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car