Hoopfest is a family affair and one family has a very special tie to this event. Rick Betts was one of the men who founded Hoopfest 25 years ago. He wanted Spokane to have something just like what we're all enjoying now. Casey Lund reports.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school