Hoopfest has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 25 years and so has downtown Spokane, and with a new hotel being built in the heart of the city it meant that three dozen basketball courts had to be relocated. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'