Inland Northwest Honor Flight takes local vets to Washington DC to visit the national memorials, but the most recent flight honored another crew, the Fairchild airmen of Shell 77 who died when their KC-135 crashed in Kyrgyzstan last May. KXLY4's Casey Lund reports.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting