Short of collecting as much candy as your pillow case can hold, what better way to spend Halloween than at a spooky, creepy old mansion? The Campbell House in Browne's Addition opened its doors to trick-or-treaters looking to escape the rain Monday night. KXLY 4 News' Brittany Paris has the story.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home