SPOKANE, Wash. - The police department says there was more than one naked man running around trying to break into Spokane homes earlier this month.
Detectives say the naked man who tried to get into a home at the intersection of 30th and Manito Blvd. on Jan. 6 was actually a teenaged boy playing a prank and was not related to the crime police say was committed by Trevor Franklin.
Franklin was arrested the same week for breaking into a Browne's Addition apartment and taking his clothes off.
He was released from jail Tuesday over a paperwork issue, but police re-arrested him Wednesday.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults