There is a battle brewing in Green Bluff over "I Do." Some neighbors don't want an influx of people tying the knot in their community while others say it's good for business. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car