The teenager accused of killing a woman in East Spokane has been transferred from juvenile detention to the Spokane County Jail.
Avondre Graham was 17-years-old when he was arrested for fatally stabbing Sharlotte McGill as she walked her dog along the Spokane River last year.
Graham turned 18 Saturday and was moved out of juvenile detention Saturday night and transferred to the jail, where he's being kept in the general population.
His trial is set for late April.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives