The Spokane Regional Health District is working to educate people about the dangers of colon cancer, how easy it is to prevent and treat, and are using a giant inflatable colon to get their message across. KXLY4's Casey Lund reports.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car