The decision to charge a Spokane man with shooting a car thief is coming back to haunt taxpayers as Gail Gerlach's attorneys have billed Spokane Superior Court nearly $300,000 in legal fees. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults