SPOKANE, Wash. - E. 29th Avenue between Ivory and Perry was shut down Wednesday afternoon due to a natural gas leak.
The leak was caused by an excavator.
Avista fixed the leak around 1:30 p.m. E 29th reopened shortly after.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March