If you don't have any plans for Super Bowl Sunday yet, the Garland Theater may prove to be one of the best places to catch the game.
There's no bigger screen in Spokane showing the Super Bowl and in stunning high definition, and where else in town will you be able to watch the Seahawks take on the Broncos with 500 other fans?
Manager Dena Carr says the big screen isn't the only draw at the Garland.
"We have a full menu available as well as beer and wine that you can drink while you're watching. But it's open to all ages so there's all kinds of goodies for kids to have as well," Carr said.
Last year the theater got a facelift, with a top to bottom renovation including a brand new digital projector and a new kitchen so you can bring food, beer and wine into the theater, something new for Spokane.
"It allows us to do all kinds of new things like show the big game on the screen this Sunday," Carr said.
Five dollars gets you a food and drink voucher and in the door but VIP seats have already sold out. Kick off is at 3:30 and the doors open at 2 p.m. The festivities include entertainment and prizes from DJ Mayhem and the new Hot 96.9.
And don't worry Broncos fans. You'll have your own section.
"We feel like everybody is going to get along just fine," Carr predicted.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time