SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are trying to find Kerrie Samuels, 21.
Samuels has been missing since last Wednesday. Her mother and her friends are very concerned about her disappearance.
Samuels was last seen by family members at a house near Thor and 11th on Thanksgiving.
She was last contacted with family on December 7, which is also the last time she was on Facebook.
Kerrie doesn't have a permanent address.
Anyone with information on Samuels' whereabouts should call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Man found dead in downtown Spokane parking lot
- Riverfront Park construction progresses
- Study shows Spokane Police Department needs more officers
- Mom of son with rare disease says healthcare decision is about more than 'politics'
- Summer thunderstorms leave a mess for some residents around region
- Airman found dead in dorm at Fairchild