SPOKANE, Wash. - Four people were taken into custody following a four-hour standoff in West Central Spokane Wednesday night.
It started around 8:20 p.m. when police received a call of someone possibly being held against their will inside a home on the 1600 block of North Wall.
When police arrived, they discovered two men sitting in a car outside the home with stolen weapons and drugs.Four people sent to jail following three-hour standoff
Police arrested Steven Luke, 44, and Moises Guevara, 31. With assistance from the SWAT team, police convinced five people to come out of the house.
At just after 11:30 p.m., SWAT searched the house, found nobody inside and the standoff was over.
Police say no crime was committed in the house, but two of the people living there were arrested on outstanding warrants. The homeowner returned to her home.
Steven Luke and Moises Guevara were booked into jail on charges of possession of a stolen firearm and felon in possession of a firearm.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults