What was supposed to be a woman's first Mother's Day quickly took a turn for the worse after a fire ripped through her apartment building in north Spokane Sunday night. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'