A new report by the Institute for Justice shows food trucks in Seattle are just as safe to eat at compared to a restaurant, and as it turns out the food trucks in Spokane are pretty clean as well. KXLY4's John Hendricks reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults