SPOKANE, Wash. - The murder trial for Jason Flett, who is accused of killing Ramona Childress in 2012, is underway at the Spokane County Courthouse.
Childress' body found on a property in Elk last October.
Prosecutors say Flett killed Childress because she had information that could send him back to jail.
On Tuesday Flett's ex-girlfriend took the stand testifying about the physical abuse she and Childress suffered and about the night Childress was killed.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties