A Spokane jury found Jason Flett guilty of first degree murder on Friday. Flett was on trial for the 2012 murder of Ramona Childress. Her family says the conviction will help bring closure. ALex LeFriec reports.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image