An avalanche on Mt. Everest has claimed the lives of 13 sherpa from Nepal, some of whom were working for a Seattle-based climbing company, in the single deadliest disaster on the tallest mountain in the world. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults