In an interview with KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey, NAACP Spokane president Rachel Dolezal responds to allegations that she is not black and that she was not truthful in identifying a black man as her father. Dolezal is accused of identifying herself as black in an application to the City of Spokane, despite being born to white parents in Montana.
- Felons finding new purpose in life at Family Faith Community Church
- Leukemia survivor meets blood donor for first time
- Parents fearful about children outdoors without glasses during eclipse
- Scavenger hunt for eclipse glasses causes frenzy around town
- Homes briefly evacuated as fire burns near Colville
- Three Spokane Valley children killed in car collision in Alberta, parents injured