Flames raced up the High Drive hillside Monday night causing homeowners to sweat, but not nearly as bad as the ones fighting the fire. Caiti Currey reports.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity