SPOKANE, Wash. - On Tuesday morning, firefighters responded to reports of light smoke coming from the roof of River Park Square in downtown Spokane.
Firefighters arrived just before 7 a.m.
They originally thought the smoke was coming from an overheating air conditioning unit, as a similar incident happened last Thursday night.
However, around 7:30 a.m., they determined it was an oven fire coming from Twigs Bistro on the third floor and put it out.
Firefighters are still on the scene investigating.
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting