SPOKANE, Wash. - A fire destroyed a car and heavily damaged an East Spokane home Monday night.
The fire broke out around 10 p.m. at a duplex in the 2500 block of North Denver.
The flames began in the alley near the car port. One car was destroyed and the flames quickly spread to the duplex.
One unit sustained heavy smoke and water damage and four people were displaced from the home. The Red Cross is helping those individuals. No people were injured in the fire, but a dog did die.
Fire investigators are trying to determine a cause for the fire.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image