Gary Kennison, the father of Sheena Henderson, who was gunned down at Deaconess Hospital on July 8, said his family is taking things one day at a time, but he's already working to make sure what happened to his daughter doesn't happen to anyone else. KXLY4's John Hendricks reports.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th