Most would agree that there are three musts when it comes to tailgating: food and drinks, games and good company. At least that seemed to be the case on Saturday morning at Roos Field for the Eastern Washington University football home opener. KXLY 4's Allie Norton reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives