Fairchild Air Force Base unveiled its new wing headquarters Thursday morning. The $13.5 Million facility, approved by Congress in 2011, will house the headquarters offices for the 92nd and 141st Air Refueling Wings.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives