Saturday marks one year since a KC-135 Stratotanker carrying three Fairchild Airmen crashed in Kyrgyzstan. KXLY 4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River