Since Saturday, Hometown Chevy Dealers and the KXLY 4 Extreme Team have been busy creating a new field for the Bambino Buddy Ball league and Thursday night the work was completed and the first game is ready to be played. KXLY4's Mark Peterson reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car