Emergency crews confirm everyone is safe after a raft capsized, sending seven people into the water near the Bowl and Pitcher in Riverside State Park Monday afternoon. KXLY4's John Hendricks reports.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties