Kevin and Shannon Davis' lives were changed on a mission trip to Haiti three years ago. After multiple trips to help in the orphanages ravaged by hunger and disease in the 2010 earthquake, they're now making a permanent move half a world away.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'